Sports Medicine

sportsPeople who play sport often injure themselves, sometimes through an accident and sometimes through over-use or having the wrong technique or equipment.

Seldom do they need an operation, even though the pain may be bad enough to stop them playing their sport. Mostly they need a physiotherapist (or osteopath, chiropractor or personal trainer) but if this approach fails, a medical sports medicine specialist is the next step. This is where Dr Watson may be able to help, by taking things on to the next stage.

Find out about treatments »